What is Back Up Your Life™?
Founded in 2017 by professional organizer, Annette Adamska, Back Up Your Life™ is a new kind of professional organizing firm. We're your partner for organizing and planning for all of your life's details, documents, and contingency plans. Based in Durham, North Carolina, we use customized action plans and direct support to help people all over the country sleep better at night, knowing they have plans and details at the ready.
- Founded 2017
- Based in Durham, NC - serving clients nationwide
- Helping people organize their life's details, documents and contingency plans
- Helping business owners organize the details, documents and contingency plans of their business
- Inspired by Annette Adamska's personal story of losing her mother and learning how devastating it can be to not have a plan and details sorted out when tragedy happens in life (learn more here)
Notable Press Mentions
CBC Radio Canada | Who will know your passwords after you die?
June 15, 2018
ScreenShot Magazine | "Dying online part 3: jobs of the future"
June 2, 2018
Corriere Innovazione (Italy) | "La storia di Annette, che congela le nostre informazioni per i posteri" ("The story of Annette, which freezes our information for posterity")
May 31, 2018
MIT Technology Review | "Job of the future: Embalming your online persona"
May 18, 2018
Everplans Advisor Spotlight | "Meet Annette Adamska"
Founder, Life and Legacy Organizer
Available for interviews, podcasts, guest posts and other opportunities.
Annette is available as a featured expert or for quotes about the following topics:
- Contingency planning
- Emergency planning
- Managing your digital assets after death
- Dealing with important documents
- Dealing with grief, transitions, and life's adventures
- Best practices for organizing your business
- Smart business planning
- Backing up your life
- Backing up your business