Are you ready to Back Up Your Business™?
Join us for our Back Up Your Business™ Bootcamp, with new dates announced for 2018!
(September 14 & 21, September 17 & 24 and October 22 & 29)
As a solopreneur or small business owner, do you keep most of your business info in your head?
What if you get sick, want to go on vacation, or want to sell your business one day? If this sounds like you, let's help you Back Up Your Business™!
JOIN me FOR A POWERFUL, FUN 2 HALF-DAY WORKSHOP SESSIONS WHERE WE'LL:
- DOCUMENT + ORGANIZE THE MOST CRITICAL ASPECTS OF YOUR BUSINESS: You'll leave the workshop having completed documenting and organizing the 10 most critical aspects of your business in your exclusive Back Up Your Business™ Blueprint - ready to share with every important staff member, contractor, and/or key friends + family.
- DISCOVER WHAT YOU CAN DELEGATE AND OUTSOURCE: Learn what areas you might be able to delegate or outsource, and what you'll have to do yourself. Also uncover whether there are gaps in your business model or plan (for example, do you have the right permits? Have you gotten business liability insurance?)
- GIVE YOU PEACE OF MIND + PREPAREDNESS WITH OUR EXCLUSIVE BACK-UP BLUEPRINT: As part of the workshop, we'll begin creating your customized Back Up Your Business™ Blueprint, an exclusive, comprehensive resource designed to help you document, store, share every key aspect of your business - leaving you empowered to weather any illness, injury, change, or unexpected event your company might face in the future.
Guided by back up expert and professional organizer, Annette Adamska, you'll get live coaching, direction and learn the right questions to ask to ensure you're prepared for any business (or life-impacting-business) emergency or unexpected event that could happen. You might even make a few new friends with your fellow small business owners in the program!
Are You Ready to Back Up Your Business™?
DATES AND LOCATION:
- What: Bootcamp is comprised of Two half day sessions -
First day: Guided Workshop + Second day: Guided Implementation + Accountability Day
- When: 9:15 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. on the same day of two consecutive weeks (Pack a lunch if you need one! We'll provide the chocolate + snacks.)
Where: Various locations in the Triangle.
COST (3 ways to secure your spot!)
- One-time payment of $220
- Non-refundable deposit of $35, followed by a one time payment of $215 due a week before session starts (Total: $250)
- Non-refundable deposit of $30, followed by a two payments of $120 due six weeks and one week before session starts. (Total: $275)
Space is limited! Applications accepted on a rolling basis until the session is filled.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What will I need to bring? Yourself, your laptop, and your favorite writing tool (notebook, bullet journal, legal pad.)
What do I get?
- Your very own exclusive Back Up Your Business™ Blueprint, to begin to fill out during our time together, and continue to work and build on after the Bootcamp.
- Additional, exclusive Quick Guide PDF on Back Up considerations specific to:
- Service professionals
- Licensed professionals
- Creative professionals
- Entrepreneurs with multiple businesses
- Those with a Brick & Mortar location
- A Guide to Business Resources that Back Up Your Life™ loves!
- Facilitated workshop to set yourself, and your business, up for success.
- Dedicated implementation and accountability time to work ON, and not IN, your business.
- Support from Annette, and the fellow-entrepreneur peers in your cohort.
What’s the next step? Sign up here. If you have any questions you'd like to discuss before or after filling out an application, select a time for us to connect here. You'll get questionnaires after your space is reserved and closer to the Bootcamp date so we can learn more about you and your business.