Are you ready to Back Up Your Business™?
Join us for our inaugural Back Up Your Business™ Bootcamp on Monday, June 18 & June 25 in downtown Durham!
As a solopreneur or small business owner, your Business is a part of your Life. Do you keep most of the items in your business in your head? Have you Backed Up Your Business so things could move smoothly if you were ever out of commission or on vacation?
I invite you to join us for these two-half day workshop sessions, happening on consecutive Mondays, where we will:
- Help you create your customized Action Plan, where we will break down each area into a bite-sized and manageable checklist.
- Understand what areas you might be able to delegate or outsource, and what you'll have to do yourself.
- Figure out what system will work best to help you get it done.
- Begin to implement your plan to help you achieve and see real results.
- Provide mini-spot coaching sessions if you need to brainstorm through an issue.
Are You Ready to Back Up Your Business™?
DATES AND LOCATION:
- What: Two half days; an in-person workshop + implementation day
- When: Monday, June 18th & Monday, June 25th from 9:15 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. (Pack a lunch if you need one! I'll provide the coffee, tea + chocolate.)
Where: Gridworks, 103 W Main St, Durham, NC 27701. (Details to follow.)
COST (3 ways to secure your spot!)
- One-time payment of $160
- Non-refundable deposit of $35, followed by a one time payment of $140 by 6/15 (Total: $175)
- Non-refundable deposit of $30, followed by a two payments of $80 by 6/15 & 7/15. (Total: $190)
Back Up Your Business™ Bootcamp is in beta mode, so this inaugural session will cost less than usual. We’ll also count on you to share feedback to make future sessions even better!
Space is limited! Accepting applications until FRIDAY, JUNE 15th.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What will I need to bring? Yourself, your laptop, and your favorite writing tool (notebook, bullet journal, legal pad.)
What’s the next step? Complete this short application form, and once I've had a chance to review, you'll receive an invoice to make your first payment. If you have any questions you'd like to discuss before or after filling out an application, sign up for a time for us to connect here.